Thursday 18 October 2012

Thursday.....time for another scarf

Are you bored yet? Yes, I've got another scarf for you
This one is all natural and very soft being 85% wool and 15% alpaca.
Instead of a button this one has a wooden decorative bead and the colour of the yarn is not quite black. In fact it's a very similar shade to the scarf that's on my needles at the moment knitted in yesterday's scarf design.

......nearly complete.

Join me tomorrow when I'll have another scarf and an update on a crochet project.

3 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Wow even better. I thought purple was my favourite but loving this especially the button.

Lou said...

you have been busy. All your scarfs are gorgeous! Love the bead on this one x

alexa said...

I am a total fan of greys, pewters ... that wooden bead is very striking. :)