Tuesday 17 April 2012

A Few New Supplies....

Time today to showcase a few of my purchases from The Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show. Did you go?
I deliberated for ages over this die made by Memory Box called Catalina Wreath. It looked so delicate and I can see that I will get lots of use from it. It looks pretty good just simply cut from plain white cardstock.
I mounted it on some foam pads and added the sentiment with Kaisercraft Tiny Alpha Stickers. Why haven't I seen these before, I'm officially in love. There are always plenty of suppliers of pretty gems and I wasn't disappointed at MeiFlower where I found lovely satin ribbon too.
Whilst doilies aren't a new idea I snapped up a pack of small ones including this heart. At the centre I used just a few of the huge pack of sequins that Glen gave me, I thought they added an interesting bit of texture......and sparkle.

And I seem to have gone a little scissor crazy and bought a scissor stamp and enough scissor charms to keep me going for, well - a long time. If when I make something with them I'll be sure to let you know.

6 comments:

Sian said...

That die looks lovely. And a girl can never have too many doilies :)

Alana said...

Ooh., lovely stash. I heart my doilies:)

Anonymous said...

lovely die, lovely doilies and lovely projects!

Nathalie said...

Love the wreath, so delicate and pretty! and the sequins with the doily heart are gorgeous! That was a scoring trip I'd say!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

What lovely little works of art! I love the wreath and those little sticker letters are so much fun.

I've had a lovely catch-up over here, Amanda. I love the dress you made too, and am happy you posted a photo! :o)

Glen said...

I love your pretty card Amanda...and what you have done with the sequins. *Ü* That wreath is so pretty too. TFS. ~Glen~