Saturday 8 October 2011

Stitched and Ready To Go

Hi, how is the Autumn weather treating you? Here it's very much cooler but then I suppose that is to be expected it is October afterall. It's just a bit of a shock after last weeks scorching temperatures.

As the weather hasn't been great I've spent some time giving my website a much needed facelift and updating my online shop. I've been giving some serious thought to doing a craft fair but nothing is quite as easy as it first seems so for the time being I'm sticking with my online shop. Here are a few of my recent makes which are now available to buy and I'm currently offering free UK postage.
As you can see from the photos my decorated pebbles make great props, just the thing for displaying a ring.

For those of you wondering what I'm knitting from my last post yep, it is a scarf from a great free pattern I found on Ravelry called the Gathered Scarf. The pattern is really easy and it knits up quickly too. I'm using some Wendy merino wool which is a pure ultra soft DK. It should soon be finished so I'll show you how it turns out.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

These are lovely, I'll check out your shop

Sian said...

Amanda I'm sure these things won't stay on your "shop shelves for long"!

Lou said...

love your heart...i'm going to have a browse through your shop now x

alexa said...

Soon be finished? Looks as if you'd just started when I saw it ... You are a master-knitter!