Friday 14 January 2011

It's a Start

Hi I have a little announcement to make - toot! toot!

I have finally added something to my Etsy shop. I'll admit it's looking a little lonely right now but hopefully it will have some friends to keep it company soon.

A sewing gift.......

The decorative stuffed heart is made from some fabulous fabric I found printed with cotton reels and I stamped the twill 'love' labels.

.....and you may well recognise the decorative finishing touch.....yes it's that die with one of my papercrafted buttons.

Now I've got my head around shop policies and taking some half decent photos I'm feeling a little more positive about the whole thing. Fingers crossed.

6 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Good for you! The worst bit's over with now. Best of luck xx

Kirsti said...

Well done!!! That's it done now!! X

ForgedinPaper said...

Love it!!! Now where are the neckwarmers lol.

alexa said...

Many congratulations! A lovely heart-warming start, and very unusual - very pretty gift. Will be keeping an eye on your shop!

Sian said...

Hurray!! Many congratulations from me too - and the very best of luck for many sales in the future x

Sarah H said...

Congratulations! A lovely item to get started with. Really good photos too. Can't wait to see more x