Friday 13 August 2010

4 on Friday (3)

I'm just in time to share my 4 on Friday and this week it's a layout. I wasn't sure I'd get around to it but after a bit of crafting time this afternoon I produced this.......... I used the same basic template idea provided by Alexa but today the design just didn't want to come together - I'm still not happy with it. I think I need to get back in the scrapping habit. I'm sorry if the image looks a little wonky I took so long dithering the light wasn't good enough to take a photo by the time I'd finished so I had to scan it. I altered the proportions of the photos at the bottom of the layout and leaving the bit of white space next to the top photo resisted the temptation to add something - a slight nod to 'simple' ;-)
...........and last time I was here I promised you some cake so help yourself to a slice of banana cake and go check out Alexa's fantastic digital layout this week :-)

5 comments:

Sian said...

I'm loving that big photo - great view. And cake too: excellent.

ForgedinPaper said...

Ohh cake always nice. Nice LO I like it alot.

alexa said...

Love your scrapbook page, Amanda! That large photo just pulls in the eye, and your bunting just signals a happy mood! Banana cake? Yum ... Is there a recipe for that? :)

alexa said...

Oops, sorry - I should have read the previous post first!

Winnie said...

I think the LO looks great! Love the big photo and the bunting too. Thanks for the cake, banana cake is my favourite!!